Catalogue

Kara Sardegna
PROMO 2024 Save € 2,65

Poggio alle Mura - Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2015 (bottle 75 cl)

Shipped by Kara Sardegna
Kara Shop
Product ID

C0000002071

Brand

Banfi

Production location

Toscana

€ 53,08
€ 50,43
Italian VAT included
(where applicable)
Italia Delivery for € 9,99
(FREE from € 99,00)
Shipped by 18 June 2024
Quantity
Last 8 in-stock items.

Some countries of the European Union, could require a customs duty for importing of alcoholic products (wine, beer, liqueurs & distillates).
Note: any customs fees duties will be charged to the customer.
Please contact our Customer Service for further information.

Production Area: Dedicated vineyards sloping down from the historic Poggio alle Mura Castle crowning our estate. We chose this patch of land, particularly suited to grow Brunello Sangiovese, to plant the first vineyard resulting from over a decade of research to isolate the optimal selection of clones to produce consistently outstanding Brunello di Montalcino. The vines were planted in 1992.

Altitude: 210-220 meters above sea level.

Grape varieties: 100% Sangiovese, from a combination of estate selected clones.Method of production: The harvested grape is followed by a maceration of 12-13 days.

Alcoholic fermentation takes place in temperature - controlled hybrid stainless steel & wood tanks (27-29°C). About 90% of the wine is aged for 2 years in French oak barriques - manufactured according to Banfi´s specifications - and the remaining 10% in Slavonian oak casks.

Before release, the wine is bottle-aged for an additional 12 months.C

ontiene solfiti

No insights found for this product
More products for this Producer
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2015Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2015
PROMO 2024Save € 2,74
€ 54,85 € 52,11
Kara Shop
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customer reviews for this product

No customer reviews

Categories

Reviews

Read what our customers say about us!
4.9 out of 5 stars (2456 customer reviews)